- What do you know?
- What do you not know?
- What Would be most helpful for you as an artist?
Whiteboard from “what do you know?”
(as a bullet list)
- I/O -> Massage -> Outputs (james)
- AD -> I/O -> Midi (christiano)
- Sensors -> Control movement / sound (gail)
- The Unit is robust/stable (julie)
- I/O -> Lights -> Sequences/Processing (nance)
- The hardware is diverse (nance)
- Max/MSP/Processing -> Motors/Blinkin Lights
The Original Proposed Topics.
- Midi / Sound
- Motors and Motion Control
- High Voltage
- Build Your Own Arduino / Soldering,
- Advanced communication /Networking
- Programming, Datasheets, Hardware
Not sure how to go from 3 hour whiteboard session to wordpress site. But we are going to figure this out.
- Video Processing -> BL
- Rotating Projector
- Hacking Existing Hardware
- El/paint -> Sound Processing -> Display
- leap motion -> motor control
- sound processing -> output
- sound processing with control
Out of the 7 projects 6 of them would best be done with a computer and the arduino. For that reason we suggested (and decided) to go with a Raspberry Pi / Arduino combination.
Resulting proposed lectures
- Pi Setup /PD
- Motion Control